Why and Where

Recently, a dear friend from my graduate school days, sent me this quote, on a day when things were out of sorts:

"Whatever is happening in your life,
don't pre-occupy yourself
with the question
WHY?

But rather ponder more on to 
WHERE
these events will be bringing you.

Know you are being led to
somewhere beautiful,
beyond your present harsh reality.

Once you get to the WHERE,
then you'll know the WHY."
~ Unknown

In a week or two filled with infinite requests for prayers by many in need, and in such dire circumstances, I round out this week by reflecting on these words and the comfort they bring me.

I share them with you, in hopes that you may find solace in them as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"