The Shift Begins

Every once in a while, an opportunity comes tapping at your door, in the cave of your heart.

Every now and then, you hear a deep whisper inviting you to change your course of direction.

Every so often, something catapults you to make a radical change in your life. 

I think this is such a time for so many on this planet - and it is certainly such a moment for me...

I have found myself chewing, marinating, and reflecting on this line by Emily Dickinson:

"Dwell in possibility."

The possibilities are limitless. The opportunities - unimagined...

And when we have made the decision to no longer go on living in a certain way - there is no turning back. There is only the way forward...

And, then shift begins...

Everything feels new once again - where things had become staid - and seemed unalterable.

I believe that in the midst of so much upheaval and negativity - that there is so much more light. In fact, I truly believe that we live in a time where we are witnessing a clashing between darkness and light - but I also believe that light wins. Just as love wins.

Do not succumb to the fear mongering and the negativity you are bombarded with at every turn. As long as each one of us decides we will not live in fear - and choose the light, the more the darkness will eventually recede. I do believe it really is that simple.

The time for change is now. The time to change directions is here. I have seen so many in recent days make radical changes in their lives. Sometimes the changes were not of their own making - but different lives have been made possible nonetheless.

Yes, the shift begins.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

It starts with me.

And it starts with you.

NOW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Siva and Ultimate Freedom

A Christmas Poem

Rumi - "The Lord is in Me" and "Love Said to Me"